Styles&Wood is seeking Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to work on its expanding portfolio of projects. All candidates will be able to demonstrate past experience working on a range of projects.
The position will be based out of the Head Office in Sale and will include sites visits. Candidates should be ideally located within a reasonable travelling distance to the office.
You will be expected to undertake Quantity Surveying duties from project inception through to completion, including the preparation and negotiation of contract sums.
For the Senior Quantity Surveyor role you will be managing a team of Quantity Surveyors and therefore have the relevant experience.
– Minimum 2:1 degree in Quantity Surveying
– 4 years+ experience
– Senior Surveyors should have 5 years+ experience
– Used to working in a fast paced deadline driven environment
– Client focused mind set with a can do approach
– Excellent communication skills
– Able to work using own initiative and drive innovation to distinguish us from our competitors
Closing Date: Friday 30th December. However if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date we will close the application.
To apply: Send CV and covering letter to Richard Marko, Commercial Executive, Styles&Wood, Cavendish House, Cross Street, Sale, M33 7BU or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org